Kids at my school

Guest monkey4sale321

Guest monkey4sale321
Can you believe this? First of all, the first kid wrecked his v8 t/a on hard road, hit the curb, hit a tree then went into the field about 10 yards. what an ass. the 2 kid, wrecked his supra the same way execpt going 105 down emerald parkway. but this time the supra wasnt to lucky... bent frame snapped axels, and isn't driveable. HIGH SCHOOL kids thinking their kool and them bam, mess up their cars.

I figured it was blue. I met the kid once and he has no clue about the car. It's a 94 with like 170K miles on it.

I asked him if it was BPU, and his reply was "not really."

It had full exhaust and a boost controller if I remember correctly... and his "best run at the track" was 12.40 @ 114.

:rolleyes:

Guest monkey4sale321
it was 13.40, he lost to manilla and his SS... it had an engine rebuild and other things.. but its basically shit now.. since the wreck

Originally posted by Gonzo:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/518859/3 and page 6 are some pics of his car.. it was really nice... not anymore.. you can clearly see his marks on emerald parkway.

Damn Ima have to go check that out... sorry to hear that the car is done. I woulda like to give him a run!

I have seen alot of this stuff in my school also. It is so easy for a kid to destroy something that he has nothing in. I started to build and restore my car when i was 14 when i got around to driving it i cherished it and always took care of it. It is not to say i didn't have my dumb new driver moments but i respected what i had a whole lot more having countless hours and dollars in it.

~Erik