Good Guys Nationals July 9-11

Thomas Aquinas

Hey everybody, Good guys is coming to town this coming weekend! I can't wait to go! I went last year and had a great time. Soooo many cars! It was unbelievable! I'm sure this year is going to be just as good. Here is the website to check out further information.

Good Guys

I'm planning on going real early in the morning with my fiance's dad to sit at the gate and watch all the cars cruise in. Its the only time you really get to hear them run. Plus its like a huge parade of sweet cars!

Guest visualpoet
I love Goodguys! I usually try to make it out to trails to see them run. I hit the fairgrounds last year, but you just can't see 5000 cars in a day, so I decided to just go out to trails if the family is with me, they love the drags, and there's sveral hundred rides there to look at anyway. If it's just me and a buddy or two, I'll hit the big show. They don't whine about the heat and being bored like the ol' lady and kids do!

Veni - What kind of car does he have I'll keep a look out for it.

Yea, I usually don't bring my GF because its a long day of walking around. Hopefully I can see alot.

Does Columbus Racing have any stickers or something so you can identify other members?? Just a thought...