Cruisers owned by 250 Ninja

mrbret

Something funny happened on the way home last night. Here is the quick version with the aide of smilies:

So, last night myself, Karla & Victor pulled up at the lights on Polaris / Cleveland Ave (heading East) & 3 :choppersmiley::cruiser: pull up alond side us, I :D & nod to be polite then Karla see's the :tree: turn green and must see a :flag: that the rest off us dont and :wheeliezx10: off the line (a good 8"+) leaving the :choppersmiley::cruiser::confused: and :owned: plus myself and Victor :eek: and :wtf: but she manages to stay :zx10r: & when we got back home all 3 of us :lol: as it was some :funnyshit:.

Just incase any of you are unsure, Yes this is the same Karla that does ride & was at the time riding the 250 Ninja :eek:...... and people say mine is the hooligan bike

ok then quote me on that :)

i knew i saw it in, i think it was cycle world, but couldnt remember if it was full system or a slip on :)

put that carbon one on a black bike, shit would be hot like lava.

ok then quote me on that :)

i knew i saw it in, i think it was cycle world, but couldnt remember if it was full system or a slip on :)

put that carbon one on a black bike, shit would be hot like lava.

Yeah I actually saw it when I browsing around the site after looking at the new full system they have for the 1000rr. I like the way the Yoshis look.

It was soooo much fucking better in person.... I think she was just jealous of my wheelie story on the cruiser that she had to show me up. I know :ttiwwop::wheeliezx10: There happy

Damit dude, you know if there were pics they would have been posted right away.