Who here has been screwed by Hensler Racing?

Guest James C Hensler

Guest James C Hensler

I want the people that have done business with me not " my friend or I heard that" I want the customers who feel that they have been screw'd! I want this to get out into the open and finally put a stop to all of the rumors!

Here is a chance for you to tell your story!

Scott Spencers car was damaged! Mike Ward wecked it! Fowler will atest to that! Mike is paying the Ins co and they have not talked to me since I told them Mike did it! They have worked it out! There is no lien or anything associated with the shop!

Andy's motor is the only customer's engine that I have ever built that has ever broken! It had a crank failure! I know he's is pissed but after the way he has gone about it he can go to hell!Its personal now!

Rob's gears never made a noise at all untill he went to the race track and then it started! I took that gear set out 6-7 times and it never changed the pitch of the whine! He took it somewhere else and I gave him his money back! What more does he want???

Joel gave me a used gear set and everything was done on the cheap! He has raced that car several times and now I guess it makes some noise! I warranty every rear for 1 year! So instead of bashing me on the net let me fix it for free! If I did anything wrong I'll fix it but if its the used R&P why should I fix it for free?

Thats all I can think of and I have worked on peoples cars since 1996! I have built over 127 engines from 5.0's to 350 chevys! I am tired of all the rumors! Someone with a bullit said I screwed up his gears and I THINK I have only had 2 Bullits ever in the shop and only one had gears and thats Matt Stackler and they are perfect! I have installed or showed Fowler how to install 100's or gears and everyone was checked with a dial gauge and it never left my shop unless it was perfect!