Anyone do my fuel pump for me?

Bam

Alright I've got a new fuel pump on order and will need it done asap. Anytime next tuesday or after would be great. I have a nice big FS post on here that I would trade stuff for work or just let me know what your thinking price wise. It's a 2001 GTP. Oh and I have a garage/tools if needed I just don't know what I'm doing.

Thanks

Matt

Steve I'll call you tomorrow.

Scott, I'll call you as well, just everytime I spoke with you your busy so I needed to make sure that I could get it done elsewhere if need be.

bitch..call me and then dont show up....i see how it is, i'm only good enough to mount your tires and do fucked up belts on vr6 queer mobiles, but when it comes to something easy....anyways you know the number

rofl, i called you and told you i'd call back if i could make it out. you can work on my sisters pos jeep...does that make you feel anybetter? here tires are worn the passneger side cuz she rides the curbs all day.

Guest BlownV6
Did you call me the other day? I got a call from some number I didnt know, but was busy. If you still need it done I can do it tomorrow or anytime this week.