alignment

ovrwght

I have a '95 Corvette that developed a nasty shimmy above 70mph. Went to the Firestone at Reed and Henderson in UA for the "lifetime" $140 alignment. Car rode better than ever. I was very impressed with the improvement in handling and stability.

Plus, with the lifetime alignment, I will take it to be re-aligned after I lower it and put on 18s this spring for free! smile.gif

I would highly recommend Firestone. Worth the drive from Westerville.

I've always gone to NTB on brice road.

I lowered my shadow almost 4 inches swapped in a a 5spd and new axles all at the same time they got it dead on perfect. I can't find the bill but it was way under 100 dollars.

They also did my Dakota after I dropped it 3" front 4" rear handled good and never any tire wear issues

i was happy with buckeye nissan,they will align just about anything. my car is lowered, and has aftermarket tierod ends and rear toe rods. they did the deed for 60$. they have a sweet alignment rack ,and the guy that runs it is pretty smart as well. they also let you watch/supervise.

• 3 weeks later...

anyone know of a place that has a lifetime alignment deal for lowered cars? i went to firestone in gahanna, and they said they couldnt do it because they can only align it to stock specs, and they wouldnt be able to get it on the rack without messing up the bottom...

its an 03 elantra, lowered 2.0" in the front, and 1.5 in the rear

which firestone do you work at? any chance i could come in some time next week and get that done? i have monday and wednesday off...if so, ill come in and talk to you...i really need to get it done...my tires i just took off were all shot on one side, and the other was ok, and i get a really bad shimmy after 50 mph, so i need to get it done soon