tuner tranformation

Buckeye1647545503

has anyone watched this show? These guys are so FN stupid. I can't see how this guy got a show. On this show they are doing a ae86 and this guy keeps going on and on about how bad this car is, even though it is a fairly straight and rust free car. That in it's self is rare now. i would rather let the stock boy at auto zoo make over my car before these tools. I just needed to vent a little

Sports Car Revolution is decent but I can't stand the Kazzer. He's some faux recording artist who's supposed to be in touch with the sport compact crowd and just brings the suck to the show.

Guest h8tcivics

I like rides on TLC, last night they rebuilt Titus's Expedition for his wife...saweet!! Overhaulin is a nice show as well, they make you think your car is stolen with Chip Foose, and everyoine else. That show is cool. Pimp my ride is Gay. Tuner transformation is a hell of a lot better than pimp my ride. I like it when they take the car out and bash it before they fix it. as for the AE86...considering it didnt work when they pushed it into the shop, and ran when it came out...they are doing a good job.

The body guy did go around the car and point out every bad thing with the body, rust, bumpers,seals chips, dings ,and so on. they are doing a good job. I do like the show.

I really wanted to see that episode, but I was watching Spiderman 2. A few of my friends have AE86's we all missed it. I think Pimp my Ride is much better than Tuner Transformation. I think the best is Overhauling though. They do a lot more work than the rest of those shows and they only do it in 7 days. Pretty impressive.

tlc nevermind

and kazzer is one of the few people on car shows i like, he doesn't like the ricer stuff but still likes imports, the theme music for that show is the only thing bad for that show

Guest stevil
Overhaulin' is good. The odd thing about it, they have Chip Foose working in the APC factory/garage, WTF mate? :D Poor guy I hope nothing rubs off on him, never would have imagined that combo. Can't wait to see that show when they do some muscle cars though. :D Most of the Rides shows are awesome, I like watching them build the hot rods and such. Much better than seeing stupid cars get "pimped" or "tuned".