Spotted an interesting Fiesta at The Brookeville

Kuruma

Anyone know anyone who lives at The Brookeville and owns a green Fiesta in near perfect condition, with a spedometer that goes up to 140MPH, and with a bunch of aftermarket gauges as well? I'm interested to know what's been done to this thing. No way they went that fast stock. smile.gif

Originally posted by buckeye:

are you say a fiesta or a festiva? two differant cars both make a good light weight tooys but only one has tons of easy swaps poss.

oooo

I thought he said festiva.

Definately a green Fiesta, though there's a beat up Festiva GL that I've never seen in any different parking space or out of the one it perpetually occupies. There's a red RX-7 near my place that has no engine or transmission in it as well, and almost no interior to speak of, and the most horrific piece of rice ever, the "jesus rice" (riced out car with a huge Jesus fish decal and anti-abortion messages on it where most ricers put brand-names) that you can sometimes see around the area resides there too.

There's a lot of cars that never seem to actually MOVE at the Brookevile, which up until the other day, included my AE86, but that's been fixed, for the most part since sunday afternoon.

Originally posted by buckeye:

Also Kuruma PLEASE get dan to call me about the title!!!!!!!!

I'll tell him to give you a call about that Lumina's title next time I see him, didn't know you didn't have it yet.