Twisties

owndjoo

So anyone on here other than dragknee and me like to ride some twisties?? Once we get some consistently good weather and I can go check out my spot, I'm gonna try to get some people together for some nice twisty riding over by newark/coshocton area.

Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by Chad is Dead:

I'm down even though I'm not real good and hitting the twisties real fast yet. So I'll ride in the back.

I'll stick with him in the back.

The best road for the Twisties is from Utica (about 10 miles north of Johnstown) Take Rt 541 East to Coshocton. It's about 36 miles of pure fun!!! Nice brand-new pavement too!!!! It's got some real sick negitive G turns too. I had to stop once cause I was getting motion sickness. It's Kick Ass!!!!

Originally posted by SVRIDER:

i was using Fox knee/shin guards underneath some ol' cargo pants, got the job done.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid136/p9d1106a9b282755a74e0d5d730ab7f4d/f74d2d51.jpg

:eek:graemlins/lol.gif For dragging your knees? HA thats awesome! graemlins/grin2.gif

Originally posted by Patiently Waiting:

:eek:graemlins/lol.gif For dragging your knees? HA thats awesome! graemlins/grin2.gif

Yea, I wore completely through the right one and got the left one rubbed down pretty good. They served their purpose and worked quite well.