wrecked again damnit

88lx5oh

i was at a spot wiht the guys from On One, and some of six14 stunt crew, and i was trying to learn some slow shit again.. and well i wrecked it again dmanit. broke the clutch lever, my crash cage got all bent up, 12 bar is bent, i think the subframe is alright , and the rest of the bike seems to be fine, but havent torn it apart yet. so we will see. pics coming soon

Originally posted by I Drive It...It Breaks:

that sucks man. i just glad i could lend a helping hand or should i say truck to get you home, even though i wasnt even there. smile.gif matt said you guys had a good time. i heard you had some good riding before you wrecked.

yeha i might have been able to ride it home, but i felt safer trailering it. time to get a trailer lol.

Originally posted by Got-Busa?:

I think it's time to find a new hobby.

no way.. this shit is way to much fun

Is there anything you can do to strengthen your subframe, or a stronger one you can buy or have made? I know it's just a function of how hard you come down and how, and obviously if your wreck right it's going to bend. It just seems like it's becoming too often of an occurrence/possibility when you wreck.

Guest 420GSXR1000

agree.....reinforce the aluminum.....

also..KEEP FOOT ON REAR BRAKE (sorry i couldnt resist)....

get street bike and keep the "practice" bike!!!!!

l8rs