Who's going to Iron Pony B-night on Fri..?

Putty

Originally posted by Olds4EveR:

I'll be there,we should be 4-5 deep... And what was the "out the door" cost on that Gixx..?

I'll roll, just tell me where to meet. I got the Gix for $10,700 otd. Were you with us lastnight?

Guest Crucial Conflict
After we got to the lube, we ended up roll'n to campus 10-deep, block'n all lanes and rip'n stand-ups down 71... I roll that Blue/White 04-1K, icon flame helmet, and 10,700 ain't bad. I might wait til someone can't pay there bills and find it in cycle trader.

Originally posted by Olds4EveR:

After we got to the lube, we ended up roll'n to campus 10-deep, block'n all lanes and rip'n stand-ups down 71... I roll that Blue/White 04-1K, icon flame helmet, and 10,700 ain't bad. I might wait til someone can't pay there bills and find it in cycle trader.

See, I can't be a part of that type of riding until my bike is broke in. 10/7 isn't bad, that's why I got it. I'm sure there will be several up for grabs this winter.

i might be out that way with a couple guys, anyone wanna roll down to high st afterwards.

hoblick are you guys looking to come out this weekend. matt and i wouldnt mind riding with u some more, hopefully this weekend can keep at least one wheel on the ground.

Originally posted by I Drive It...It Breaks:

i might be out that way with a couple guys, anyone wanna roll down to high st afterwards.

hoblick are you guys looking to come out this weekend. matt and i wouldnt mind riding with u some more, hopefully this weekend can keep at least one wheel on the ground.

sunday looks to be the best day for me this weekend... got the parents coming in town tomorrow afternoon. so ill be stuck wiht them for a while. but sunday im down to ride all damn day. and chad will ride but hes to pussy tpo hang out all day. we will be meetin at the gahanna spot. pm me your number, and ill get at you wiht directions, and a place to meet us at, that way you can follow us to the spot instead of tryin to find it.

Originally posted by Hoblick:

sunday looks to be the best day for me this weekend... got the parents coming in town tomorrow afternoon. so ill be stuck wiht them for a while. but sunday im down to ride all damn day. and chad will ride but hes to pussy tpo hang out all day. we will be meetin at the gahanna spot. pm me your number, and ill get at you wiht directions, and a place to meet us at, that way you can follow us to the spot instead of tryin to find it.

time?

Sorry I didnt make it though fellas. Me and Jay (roomate) JUST finished up putting his R6 back together (spun a rod bearing). So we'll add more to the crew for next week :D

Im going cinci for the weekend to ride through kentucky and scrub the sides of my tires ;) peaceout