Ask in Grove city

thorne

I just went there with my buddy zuht and he was going to get a bike and cosign with my fiance to get me a new bike. Well his credit is capable of this and the guy dealing with us was absolute attiude like we were wasting his time. I had said hey man in hungry gonna grab someting with every intention of coming back he got all jerk ass with me... My dad had the same issue a while back at ask. Is it they dont like to do financeing or what ?

I bought by ZX-9 from ASK in Reynoldsburg. Salesman's name was Eli. He was pretty helpful and I kept them past closing a few times getting the bike and paperwork, etc.

He went over what he thought I should get given I hadn't ridden in about 5 years. He actually recommended a GSX-R600 or something else, but I just couldn't resist the Ninja.

hinds imo is the worst place you could go to. i have heard second hand too much bad shit about them. my 97 came from hinds used that my buddy bought. after i bought it from him the irs sent him a letter asking why he didnt report all the taxes on the bike. hinds put 1000 on the title and sold it to him for much more than that. it was obvious since he took out a loan for the bike. he ended up having to pay back the money and then some. i like ask. i go to the one on brice. but then again i go because i know them personally and i get da hook up.

ASK is staffed by some fag holes, what ever problem this guy had with hinds sounds like bullshit. I and a few people on this board have bought bikes form there within the past year. The guys up there are really nice and will do about anything they can to assist you with financing. Not only did they get my credit approved an extra few grand they got my interest rate lowered. So if you want to buy a bike at least go check out hinds.

Hehe, the guy from Ask in GC called be back today still thinking I was going to buy something from him... he was also trying to convince me NOT to sign for NoRodStang, which just doesn't make sense to me... I mean, if I get financing, he makes a sale, what does he care? Anyway, staying away from that particular store ;) Classic seems like it has some nice people and is right down the street from work, so we stop by there on occassion.

I had an ex500 for a year, to be honest i did get bored of it after one riding season, and it was my second bike after riding my dads 77 kz650 for like 2 months. It'll do over a hundred, but if you go riding with ur buddies on some new supersports, your gonna get real envious. Id get a new 600.

In defense of ALL BIKE SHOPS....

You have ANY idea how many people walk through their doors everyday saying "mmaaann, im gonna buy me a bike today" and sit down with the sales reps only to have SEMI decent credit and NOT being able to afford something after all. Sure they could go buy a new car, but cars are necessities where as bikes are definitely not.

Ever notice when a couple of younger people walk in, they dont even really care what they’re doing or care about the questions they even ask. 49 out of 50 of those people probably could never afford anything anyways.

Unless you walk in KNOWING that you can afford something, or having a pre approved bank loan, most sales people are going to just push you aside.

When I bought my first bike at ASK on Brice road they were extremely helpful. I went in for almost a week straight looking at bikes and just asking small questions, but I didn’t bother asking financial questions until I was ready to deal. I had 5k sitting in the bank waiting to put down on whatever I bought. 5k down on a 8-9k loan is DEFINATELY going to get you somewhere. At the time I was only 18, and the bike loan was my very first loan. I think I ended up with an 11% interest rate on a loan for 2 1/2 years, nothing to argue with being an 18yr old.

And besides all of this BS I just wrote.. I would NEVER co-sign for anyone other than my own wife (if I was married). I would NEVER recommend co-signing for friends or even family members. Destroyed credit takes years to fix, and you get the payments if they decide to blow off the loan.

why in the hell would i make up bulshit about hinds for nothing. infact the guy that originally bought the bike and had to pay the taxes back is on the board(integra 906). i personally just dont care for hinds. my buddy on the other hand likes them knows quite a few people from there and gets pretty good prices for things. maybe he will see this thread and chime in but regardless im not bulshiting anybody, i personally dont give a damn about who buys what and where i was just throwing my own two pennies out there. hopefully hinds was good to you and others as long as people are getting good service and prices for these expensive ass machines. just dont say i am bullshiting because it would be pointless and a waste of time on my part. :cool:

As for what i want Your right im not postive yet. But we were approved they called us back a few times trying to get us to come back in. As for my credit unfortanly a divorce messed it all up .