Mod Shops

Crash1647545504

Guest Crucial Conflict
MSP in Hebron would do it for a reasonable price, alot of shit is under the table or atleast it use to be, No tax or shit like that. Thats all them mofo's do is run in a straight line! They could even stretch that ZX for ya!

yea, biggest difference from the cars and bikes is that the efi cars have MAF/MAS sensors and adjust, maybe one day the bikes will catch up and have a sensor. Good luck with the setup though ben.

Originally posted by Muthapucka:

yea, biggest difference from the cars and bikes is that the efi cars have MAF/MAS sensors and adjust, maybe one day the bikes will catch up and have a sensor. Good luck with the setup though ben.

nitrous is sprayed AFTER the MAF on a car. a wet kit sprays both nitrous and gas. the extra gas compensates for the nitrous you are spraying. a wet kit as safe on bike as it would be on the car.. jsut use it wisely and dont try to spray 100 shot or something retarded.

you wouldnt necessarly need a window switch on a bike, it would work the same as a car also.. wide open throttle at a certain RPM then just hit the button.

Like I said a window switch so you don't blow it up!

If you want to get serious you need a progressive controller. Otherwise the wanna-be fast and furious button push doesn't get the most out of the system or the bike.

IMO....you will get a lot more out of it if you learn to ride. Otherwise, all the nitrous in the world isn't going to make you faster. Wheelies, Traction, shifts, weight, etc... all come into play a lot more once you add more power!

Originally posted by Hoblick:

he wants to roll race. this kit would be perfect for him. he is nto a professional drag racer who wants to spend a million dollars. he wants a kit so he can go have some fun.

No prob.....just as long as he knows the consequences. If he cuts corners on cost now he's going to pay for it in the end.

Better safe than sorry IMO! graemlins/nod.gif If that's not his priority then spray away! graemlins/thumb.gif

I don't need to cut corners on cost, I get anything I want wholsale price. I'v been around nitrous for years (granted I am only 19). I have instaled my fare share of kits ok cars. My first instal on my own car was a hack job, but my skills installing progressed. This is my first instal on a bike, there for I would like a professional instal, or the help of someone who has worked on bikes before.

I am not going with a controler because I am not going to do much dig racing (or racing at the track) because it is only a 600, and if I were to go that rout I might as well stretch and lower it as well. How many stretched 600's do you know? I would like to still have my twisty fun.

I want somthing extra up top without loosing bottom end (roll racing), my bike falls on its face at 140mph and takes another mile to reach 160-170(indicated). I am being perfectly safe, I am not attempting to reach 9's here and spray the bajeesus out my bike. It will be a safe setup without going overbored on saftey divises usless to me. And the bike will be dyno tuned before it is sprayed on the street.

As for experimenting with other fuels, I have been doing a little bit but only on the weekends. I have 8 huge drums of C16, 114, 116, leaded, unleaded, 100, and other mixtures we use for our race cars.

Our mixtures are non-oxegenated. We often sell. There a Bill i think his name is? Who used to race for Suzuki that builds prostock bikes and sprayed drag bikes out fo Columbus now thats buys it off my dad it (he is who I get nitrous kits through wholesale) anything else i get through Atech or summit. I think it will be safe. And we also sell it to several guys who run pro mod cars around pataskala and kirkiesville.