First front wheel pop

thorne

I took for hard on my seca lifted up Scared the day lights out of me. Was curious for info how how to control a situation like this on hard launches smile.gif

Sorry Im n00b to stuntin been ridin 3 years

well heres what ya need to know.

balance point is pretty high up, and most likely you werent even close. the only time you really need to worry is going past balance point. getting the front wheel up a little higher than normal is gonna scare you, casue you ahve never done it before. but the main thing is DONT PANIC. when you panic you automatically close the throttle and come crashing down hard. you have to deal with the impact of the front wheel hitting the ground, and then deal with engine break after that.

so lets start off with when you feel like your getting to high, always remember the rear brake is your friend. tap it and the front end will fall, its always a safe gaurd.

next, when the bike is coming down forma wheelie, after it starts to fall get back into the throttle so that you accelerate and smooth the landing out. this will aid in not having a hard hit with the front wheel.

and lastly, after the wheel is safely upon the ground, pull the clutch in. if your high on RPMs, this will let you coast so you wont have to deal wiht all the engine break.

hope that helps you out.

any more questions jsut let me know