ATTN: Hoblick

XChris1632X

hey i keep hearing about guys riding out in picktown but havent had a chance to come out. is this you guys. if so you guys gonna be riding next weekend. my buddy and i would like to come down and meet up with you guys and maybe get some stunt action. anyone else going to be out next weekend.

like next weekend as in the weekend of the 16th??

if so i dunno that far ahead yet lol.

but we will be out this sunday.

register on our board www.six14stunt.com

all the meeting and shit are listed there. i try to list them on here to, but they are for sure listed on there.

tell your friends to register up there as well.

alright thanks i know its so far ahead but i know that i have friday through sunday off next week and so does my riding buddy. the weather will be the only thing that sets me back. i will register right now though incase i dont remember to read up there try to post here if something goes down. im doing a 4l60e to t-56 tranny swap on sat. because i heard it was going to rain but will prolly be out on friday and sunday. i will try to stay up to date with six14stunt.com and maybe try to post some. thanks for the invite to the site.