Looky looky looky FLAGFOOT BALL anyone!!!

QueenBee

Okay so anyone intersted in flagfoot ball this summer? :) I need to know so I can put together everything. This will be ohio riders competting against ohio riders. Thier will be more details once everyone gives me a schoot out. If I have enought perticapators. It will begin.sooner the better! This is co-ed.

flags, football ,teams,good times and of course COMPITION!! :bitchfight:

PLEASE ADDRESS UP DATE FLAG FOOTBALL THREAD FOR ALL NEW INFOMATION! THANK YOU!

Well I'd like to play, but this sounds like a Columbus thing so I suppose I'm out.

What we should do is create teams based on location and have Ohio Riders sports tourny's!

Like cincy, dayton, 2 or 3 in columbus, cleveland, toledo, etc. If we could get the numbers...Yeah probably won't happen, but it sounds fun.

Well I'd like to play, but this sounds like a Columbus thing so I suppose I'm out.

What we should do is create teams based on location and have Ohio Riders sports tourny's!

Like cincy, dayton, 2 or 3 in columbus, cleveland, toledo, etc. If we could get the numbers...Yeah probably won't happen, but it sounds fun.

I'm in Springfield and we got guys and girls in the dayton area. Lets do-it. Can we do this on Tuesdays or Sundays???

I'm in Springfield and we got guys and girls in the dayton area. Lets do-it. Can we do this on Tuesdays or Sundays???

Sounds like we need to set something up for the Dayton area then. If Columbus can do it so can we!

BTW being from Springfield are you riding on Sunday? Don't be a party pooper :boxing:

Sounds like we need to set something up for the Dayton area then. If Columbus can do it so can we!

BTW being from Springfield are you riding on Sunday? Don't be a party pooper :boxing:

Yeah I'll be there. I PM'd ninjachk and she let me know where and what time. Lookin forward to meeting up with some of you. How many are riding?

Im so gald to see that people are taking an intrest in this. I would love for some one to step up in each city to help with oranizing it for them . A few teams in each city for scrimmage,then have a championship in columbus. more people the better. Anyone intrested please PM me.

UP DATE!!!! It look as though it is going to be on sunday mornings. Around 10:30 ish location not yet determined. I will be getting all of the supplies. I will be posting all rules & guide lines. This will be happening within week. Anyone can PM me if the would like.