So I decided to buy a bike today...

The Man of Steele

May I suggest your first mod be a "STEERING DAMPNER!" That ZX-10 is a head shaking sun of a bitch.

That is of course after the usual Helmet, Leathers, boots, gloves, etc....mods required with the purchase of the bike.

They are fun bikes but just curious why you didn't go with the 05 GSXR-1000k, R1, or RR???? Just curious why that over the others with so many good choices in the 1000cc department these days.

Well to clear a few things up.

I bought the kawasaki because first and fore most I like the bike and how it fits me. I would like to also point out that gsxr's while nice track bikes are not very comfortable for my intentions and definitly not my style. As for r1's again here I am not going to moto gp ever in my life nor do I care too. So I guess the 10r is what I preffered the most and I have 0 regrets. The bike is a beast it pulls strong and feels smooth I love it, tank slapping has not been an issue (YET) because I don't ride like an idiot.

I stay withing my limits and I don't do anything that scares me. I got 217 miles on the odo and look forward to many more. Oh yah got an aria rx7 helmet (fucking rocks) and some techno leathers.

With all that said I LOVE MY FUCKING BIKE ! :D

I will have to agree the GSXR's aren't comfortable before the K5 1000. Though that bike fits me perfect and I'm 6' 2"!

R1 = MOTOGP????? Whatever that means??

CONGRAT's on the ZX-10 but you don't have to be riding like an idiot to get head shake. Many things to learn but you really never stop learning on a bike.......FUCKING CAGERS sometimes!

Have fun, maybe I'll see you at SQ&L!

Josh