Hocking Hills, this Sunday

Putty

Guest 420GSXR1000

damn, doin toledo this weekend....gotta see mommy for her b-day, or she'll kill me,let me know when the next time though

is it wrong to still be afraid of ur mom when your 36??

lol

THAT PLACE IS BAD LUCK!! hah.

Damn i forgot to get pics.

Last sunday I rode through, and ripped off HALF the teeth on my rear sprocket. Hot sticky tires + torque = weeee!

Limped bike home.

I might be down though, we'll see, this week has been uber tiring

Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by Crash:

I am in, if someone has a stand I can use. I need to tighten my chain, it's getting really loose.

why u need a stand to tighten chain????

do it on the floor

Why would you meet all the way on the North side of Columbus to go down South of Columbus?

I know the point is to go riding, but your wanting to go to some twisties down South. I personally wouldn't want to ride from where I live (West side) all the way up North to ride back down 71 pretty much past my house. That's a boring drive/ride, where you're more likely to see cops anyways. It's just a suggestion.

You might see us climbing on something while you are riding down through there. :D

i should be in. and ben, doesnt your bike have the bolts on the ends of the swingarm? if so that should be enough to pull it across the floor. otherwise you can use jackstands from your car one on each side of the swingarm

Originally posted by Crash:

I am in, if someone has a stand I can use. I need to tighten my chain, it's getting really loose.

I have one that will fit your bike that won't fit mine...You can buy it $50. Perfect condition. It's in the garage at ex's, reason I can't let you use it.

Originally posted by Larry:

David,

I need a stand. Will it work on my bike (03 ZX-9)?

Sent you a PM...Also, it was too damn hot on Sunday. I tried to get people to come, but everyone I talked to was headed to a pool.