Q S & L 6-18-08 Who's NOT going??

zerocrash

Over the past couple of years I have seen Ohio Riders go from a group of really cool riders to small pockets of clicks. We have become separated by ideals and goals. We have focused on our differences rather than what brings us to this site. We have focused on what we don't like about each other rather than the love for bikes that brings us together.

As I have sat back and watched this site change from good to alright to bickering, I find blame. This administration has failed us. This administration has failed YOU. Our leader doesn't care about us commoners but just about the bikes for the weathly. That's why I think it is time for Change. It is time to change our views of self. It is time to change our views of friendship. It is time for a change in the administration. I understand that he pays for the site, performs maintenance, and updates the site but we can do it if we work hard enough. IF YOU BELIEVE, WE CAN DO IT... IF YOU BELIEVE, WE CAN CHANGE LET ME HEAR YOU SAY "YES WE CAN." WE NEED A CHANGE...

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

09obama-600.jpg

Over the past couple of years I have seen Ohio Riders go from a group of really cool riders to small pockets of clicks. We have become separated by ideals and goals. We have focused on our differences rather than what brings us to this site. We have focused on what we don't like about each other rather than the love for bikes that brings us together.

As I have sat back and watched this site change from good to alright to bickering, I find blame. This administration has failed us. This administration has failed YOU. Our leader doesn't care about us commoners but just about the bikes for the weathly. That's why I think it is time for Change. It is time to change our views of self. It is time to change our views of friendship. It is time for a change in the administration. I understand that he pays for the site, performs maintenance, and updates the site but we can do it if we work hard enough. IF YOU BELIEVE, WE CAN DO IT... IF YOU BELIEVE, WE CAN CHANGE LET ME HEAR YOU SAY "YES WE CAN." WE NEED A CHANGE...

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

:wtf:

and please tell me this is a joke too...

I agree but there have always been a group of people that havent given a shit about meeting people outside that group of select people. That forces all the others to do the same in order to fit in somewhere. I understand that you dont have time to sit down with every person you see and have an in depth converstion but at least be civil and say hey when you see someone that you have seen more than once. If you have a second, ask them who they are and whats up. I try to always talk to someone new and make them feel welcome if they seem new or are by themselves. Hey I was there once and know how shitty it feels to just stand there and look for someone that you think might be willing to talk. Meeting new people and exchanging ideas is the point of the forum and we should at least sometimes act like OR.net is a friendly group of people that just want to talk about and ride motorcycles.

Splitting the group that meets up at Shell just makes us look less inviting to newcomers even though all are invited and as far as Im concerned, no one wears a scarlet letter. I dont want to force anyone to do anything and all forum and non forum members (even if they arent allowed to post anymore) are welcome. Its no big deal it just rubbed bret the wrong way and everyone took it wrong. We like the group thing on wed and wish we could make it to thursdays but we have families and jobs to take care of.

WhoDey... Thanks for all of your wonderfull and enlightened comments at bike nite and on the forum. Thats cool I guess and now I know where I stand. On the other side of the parking lot or the street.

CBR girl Thanks for letting me post on this pointless thread as I cant post on the one Bret started!! :rolleyes::wtf::dunno::honda:

Thread closed please

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

09obama-600.jpg

¡SI SE PUEDE!

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

09obama-600.jpg

i elect cleaner for something.