for all interested stunters

KentStateTsi

here in Lima at the Allen county fairgrounds there is going to be a summer stunt fest on july 30th..rain date is the 31st..bikini show, bike show, swap meet, freestyle contest, longest stoppie contest, burnout contest, dyno shootout, 50/50 prizes...8am-6pm, this is the first stunting event like this in Lima so i'm not sure how it will go. there should be more info at www.one-wheel.com

even if you dont stunt it could be a good time. i saw the flyer posted at school and i thought some people may be interested. its about 2hrs from columbus

If we get 10 people to order tickets before hand we can get them for $5 cheaper. So everyone who wants a ticket let me know and I'll order them. And the Wingate hotel is only a block from the party on friday. So umm yea I'm getting wasted.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crucial Conflict
Hopefully Friday, get there between 7-8 tear up the streets/lots that night. peep the show on Sat. It's only 1hr from Columbus., you could probably leave from lima on Sat, and hit the Honda homecoming on the way back, you roll right past it on the way back, what up Dubness!!

Shit I dont know if I'm gonna make it now. Since I'm all broken up. Maybe I'll just take the 50 up ther and fuck around on it. Anyone know if you can ride the 50's around at the contest or on friday at the party? Oh and hoblicks now going cuz he flaked out of every stunt competition.lol.

Ok I'm not working right now and wouldnt mind watching some ill shit...either post up saying you want to go or pm me. I need the exact number of people who are going w/ you. I'll pick up the cash a couple days in advance and pre-order tickets for a cheap price. I will also order some hotel rooms for anyone interested so we can cause chaos. So let me know what you need and I will arrange everything. I might tryto ter up the streets w/ broken bones if people are interested in filming...........fcr{fuck chad rings}THE END....................................................................chad is dead

Originally posted by stunta906:

chad and hoblic...you guys can crash at my house if you need to, im olny 45 min. from there...

I might have to take you up on that.. I'm pretty sure hoblick isnt going but as long as I get the video camera I'm sure we could have a fun weekend. Were you planning on going to the party on friday and are you a big drinker?

• 2 weeks later...