Rode a "Busa"

dragknee66

They don't feel fast because the torque band is so broad. The liter bikes are very peaky and seem to have a boost about mid rpm's. The Busa's just pull from the get go until redline. That's why a lot of people wreck them because they don't realize how fast they are really going.

Guest Crucial Conflict

The Cadilac of sport bikes.. MSP's line of busa's for sale and the shit they have in the shop opened my eyes to the 1300-unlimited world.

It's not all about chrome, stretched down the block w/200 tire, and one rotor on the front to show shoe purdy spinners as you see on the streets of C-bus.

We have always raced Busa's. Yeah the liter bikes are fast and can be made real fast but you show me a liter bike in stock condition with a dry shot of nitrous running 8.70's and I will be impressed. We have done so much to Busa's and the amount of go fast stuff that is available is insane. I will swear to it that the fastest bikes around are Busa's. You go to a Prostar race and all the fast stuff and all the grudge bikes are Busa's. We have several very fast Busa's that we have done.

I dont see anyone on here posting kill stories about beating a busa. Dragknee or Crash?!? Its true they are heavy, and dont turn as well but you both ride track bread bikes. Apples VS oranges, just cuz they both have 2 wheels dosnt mean they're the same.

Originally posted by David Putty:

Busa are heavy, slow, and not too attractive.

Compared to what?

It is seven year old technology people....7!

Just because you beat some rookie on one doesn't mean they are all slow. graemlins/nonono.gif When was the last time you have heard about a liter bike break 250+mph???? :rolleyes:

If it's functional, I don't care what it looks like. That means it proven and works! graemlins/thumb.gif