Squid+Deals Gap=

owndjoo

Ya.. but to travel all that far just to be with a crap ton of other bikes that are in the same area just isnt worth it. Look at those people coming the other way in some of those photos...

Its not me I dont trust, its the other riders there. Ide rather not get in a headon collision with some retard that thinks he/she can ride.

Ill stick to the lonely Kentucky roads, most of which are just as good and have more turns than the gap, and are way longer than 11miles

john(dragknee) would tear that place up, but i agree, there are too many squids down there. they've lost like 6 people or so already this year. i'm still gonna go ride it though.

Originally posted by Got-Busa?:

Do you think that is the only road in the world that takes SQUIDS lives.....uh...NO!

Hell it happens everyday on straight aways let alone curvey roads!

What does this have to do with anything? There are too many squids down there and it makes it even more dangerous since it is a very curvy road. Some of the people killed are actually very good riders too. You've just gotta be pretty defensive down there.

Originally posted by Muthapucka:

What does this have to do with anything? There are too many squids down there and it makes it even more dangerous since it is a very curvy road. Some of the people killed are actually very good riders too. You've just gotta be pretty defensive down there.

It was in reference to people not wanting to go because of to many squids and possibly getting in a collision with someone else that can't ride.

Uh....last I checked the same shit happens right here in Ohio. Just yesterday...some fag on a Buell flips his bike on a back twisty road with his camera catching all is mad skills yo! The cops and news loved that. graemlins/doh.gif

but you have no idea the dif. from here and there. hundreds of bikes and some cars on not only one of the most curvy roads, but dangerous as well. ego's get real big down there.