05 ZX10 or GSX-R1000

Guest ravedave

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will lock in a bet of $1000.00 dollar at the trails friday that you cant do 140 mph on your stock bike.

I guess reading is a problem for you guys also. Last I checked it says STOCK bike. I guess a pipe and PC means stock these days....

You guys need to get together and get your BS stories straight before you post it up for the world to see. But hey we all have stock bikes that run 8's and pull 200mph+!

The only mods the bike has are a pipe, and a power commander. Stock enough?

frist it was you on the bike now it your uncle joe at MSP needs you as a head crew member for his race team. you can be top dod 4 pro star look at all the money those race team will pay you to race there bikes.

Marc... the bike isn't stock. Why does everyone keep saying it is stock?

I couldnt tell you Ben. I've never said it was stock, and neither has anyone else. :confused:

Also, where did I ever say the bike runs eights? Oh, I didnt. I said that it will go 9.75 at 142-143mph. You know how I know that? Because I, along with at least 30 other people watched it do it! I guess Rigsby's bike doesnt trap 140 either? Dont talk unless you have some proof.

If you doubt it, i'll pay your entry to Norwalk on the 9th. Bring $1000.

I never said I was racing the bike, ever. I said I would take the bet. Learn to read. :rolleyes:

-Marc

He better actually learn something about bikes before he is a crew member for anyone because a ZX-11 DOES NOT USE A POWER COMMANDER!

This thread just keeps getting better and better. It's safe to say bike knowledge runs in there family.

Havnet we been talking about a zx10? It was a typo you douche. :rolleyes:

-Marc

Whatever....I'm done!

There is no bullshit here. Show me where my Uncle or I ever said the bike was bone fucking stock.

But, the muffler that is on it is only supposed to add tops 2-3hp. This is what I was told by Chris Steele, who has the same bike and has done a lot of research into them. What does the PC do? Just eliminate the speed limiter (i honestly dont know...)?

Id say that for what's done to the bike, it fucking moves. Any of you assholes can doubt what it tops out at. We'll find out soon enough.

For the haters on the quarter mile times / speeds, be at Norwalk with $1000.

-Marc

frist it was you on the bike now it your uncle joe at MSP needs you as a head crew member for his race team. you can be top dod 4 pro star look at all the money those race team will pay you to race there bikes.

Shut the fuck up. No one cares what your half illiterate ass has to say about anything.

no.. because I dont care. My bike is +2 in the rear... because I like to turn.. not go fast in a straight line. If I wanted to go fast in a straight line.. I would gear for a straight line. My bike puts down plenty of power to go fast in a straight line if I wanted it to.

If I had access to a GPS unit I would make a run and report the results. But like I said.. my bike isnt designed for straight line racing.

a.) my forks have been raised to increase front tire dip in

b.) my thousand dollar rear shock is adjusted to add 2mm of height, again for dip in

c.) my bike has sticky tires, not designed to be ridden in a straight line

d.) my bike is geared more so for acceleration than top end speed

e.) my bike has been tuned and built for more up top peak RPM power

f.) Youll never win a conversation with me about my bike and racing it in a straight line :)

no.. because I dont care. My bike is +2 in the rear... because I like to turn.. not go fast in a straight line. If I wanted to go fast in a straight line.. I would gear for a straight line. My bike puts down plenty of power to go fast in a straight line if I wanted it to.

If I had access to a GPS unit I would make a run and report the results. But like I said.. my bike isnt designed for straight line racing.

a.) my forks have been raised to increase front tire dip in

b.) my thousand dollar rear shock is adjusted to add 2mm of height, again for dip in

c.) my bike has sticky tires, not designed to be ridden in a straight line

d.) my bike is geared more so for acceleration than top end speed

e.) my bike has been tuned and built for more up top peak RPM power

f.) Youll never win a conversation with me about my bike and racing it in a straight line :)

Ok, so post a video of you, on your 'race' bike at a race track.

What's your fastest lap time at MidOhio?

-Marc

Guest Crucial Conflict

Some one kill this thread..ahhhhh And this whole thread started on if a "TRE" mod could push your 1000 over the 200mph mark, weather it was stock or not, or if you ran 1/2 mile or 10 miles...

PS: it can be done!! knife in the side...aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

!Moderator kill this thread!

Man you really are an idiot!

I tell you what, post that same shit on any respectable motorcycle forum and see how stupid you look. The TRE is a joke, it goes right along with those K&N stickers you added that gave you 15rwhp. :)

HA! The K&N stickers add 10rwhp!! Look who's the idiot now!

Do you like apples?

Applesauce bitch.

-Marc

Guest Crucial Conflict
I have some 20hp stickers for sale $400, and I have a anti-wheelie resistor off a GSXR if anyones intrested, $250.... aaaahhahhahahah I could give a shit less about this thread, lets have a longest wheelie contest on 270.... OOohh I forgot you ride a cadi coupe Busa...

Guest Crucial Conflict
Thousand dollar R.shock, what,, I have a tuned stock susp. setup that ripp's the twisty's up... I have seen that R1 of his, and he has a nice little setup!! Prop's on the bike DK..

Got Busa said =This thread just keeps getting better and better. It's safe to say bike knowledge runs in there family.

To Mr's Got Busa, Dollar Bill, & DragKnee / that remark doesn't sit well with me. Bug bike dude days ago made a statement, nothing but a statement about what his bike has done. He never insulted anyone on this board nor made condecending remarks (like all 3 of you have & continue to do). Soooo here you go =

1) You are all welcome to go to Trails in Sept on COFBA day & see how he runs. Just pay Anthony the $$$

2) you're also welcome to attempt to stay up with him when he's going up the road

3) he's my brother, so you've taken this far enuff. It's time for this crap & this thread to end

Now will a moderator please close this? It's not funny & I've read enuff -

Brother or not when you post lies, you're going to get flamed.....PERIOD!

I apologize if it hurt your feelings but if you claimed your Z06 went 211mph, you would have gotten the same treatment from the rest of the board.

See you guys at the track sometime.....Peace.