R Kelly Not Guilty!?!?!?!?!?

Casper

The star prosecution witness, Lisa Van Allen, became teary eyed as she told jurors she engaged in several three-way sexual encounters with Kelly and the alleged victim, including once on a basketball court. Kelly videotaped the trysts, she said.

So...how come she didn't get tried too? :dunno:

So...who the hell is it on the tape then? :rolleyes:

So...how come she didn't get tried too? :dunno:

So...who the hell is it on the tape then? :rolleyes:

The chick in the quote wasn't the underage girl...she was a second girl who did three ways with them from time to time.

She might have been underage too. Who knows. Dude got off because he has $$. It's not a race thing or jury thing. His team was able to delay this to make the girl older when she appeared in court, and then RKelly was able to get the girl in the video to say it wasn't her. Without her, they were doomed.

The chick in the quote wasn't the underage girl...she was a second girl who did three ways with them from time to time.

That's exactly why I'm asking that question. Why didn't she get tried too if she was fucking the little girl with him?

That's exactly why I'm asking that question. Why didn't she get tried too if she was fucking the little girl with him?

The girl who had the 3-way was 17 years old at the time.

The victim didn't testify during this trial. Neither the prosecutor nor the defense called her as a witness. During the grand jury proceeding, however, she did testify. She testified that she was not the girl in the video. Her parents testified as well saying that the girl in the video was not her. That is the main reason that he walked. I don't think the jurors were comfortable convicting him when the "victim" says that wasn't her.

But him getting acquitted was disgusting. I think this was worse than O.J. This was disgusting. Its disgusting that her parents didn't stand up for what is right, simply because (I am assuming) they got paid off.

The girl who had the 3-way was 17 years old at the time.

The victim didn't testify during this trial. Neither the prosecutor nor the defense called her as a witness. During the grand jury proceeding, however, she did testify. She testified that she was not the girl in the video. Her parents testified as well saying that the girl in the video was not her. That is the main reason that he walked. I don't think the jurors were comfortable convicting him when the "victim" says that wasn't her.

But him getting acquitted was disgusting. I think this was worse than O.J. This was disgusting. Its disgusting that her parents didn't stand up for what is right, simply because (I am assuming) they got paid off.

You know they got paid off.

Like I said..it's not a race thing. Its a $$$ thing. The system is designed to let a guilty man go free rather than send an innocent man to jail (or so I've been told). in this case, the court system worked as designed..or exploited.

Raise enough doubt...you can piss on anyone.

I just read 5 of the jurors talked to the press after. They said they all believed without a doubt it was him on the tape. But without the victim testifying, there was no way they could convict.

I told ya...without her, they were doomed from the start. You know she got broke off some change..hope she can live with herself.

I just read 5 of the jurors talked to the press after. They said they all believed without a doubt it was him on the tape. But without the victim testifying, there was no way they could convict.

I told ya...without her, they were doomed from the start. You know she got broke off some change..hope she can live with herself.

Yeah it was over as soon as the "victim" flipped. No victim, no way to really verify the age of the person in the video.

Granddad: What's wrong with a man giving away a golden shower? Sounds like a nice gift to me.

Riley: (laughs)

Granddad: What? Shoot, I wish somebody gave me a golden shower. (Riley laughs) One, I like gold. Two, I like showers. (Riley laughs hysterically) Put it together, hey, that sound like the life, hyoo...

Riley: (recovering) If you're good, Santa Claus might give you a golden shower for Christmas. (he laughs)

Granddad:Christmas? My man, Santa.

Tom: Hey boys! Hey there Huey, Riley. I couldn't help but notice your sign and I hope you boys aren't too upset about me having to prosecute Mr. Kelly.

Huey: Hey man, you do what you gotta do.

Riley: (interrupting) Why R. Kelly, huh? What did R. Kelly do to you?

Tom: He's accused of relieving himself on an underaged girl on tape... which is against the law.

Riley: Okay, Okay, Okay. But let's examine this whole peein' thing. So I can pee in the toilet and it's OK, but if I pee on a person it's, like, not OK?

Tom: Well...mmm yeah.

Riley: Well what if I'm peein' and Huey's in the bathroom, and I accidentally pee on Huey. Should I go to Jail?

Huey: What the hell would I be doin' in the bathroom while you're in the bathroom?

Riley: Hold up, hold up! Remember when we used to sleep in the same bed when we was littler? From time to time I had a little accident...

Huey: You still do.

Riley: Shut up! So Mr. Dubois. Mr. "I wanna lock *****s up for peein'", what's the statute of limitations on bed wetting? Why not prosecute me and R. Kelly at the same time, huh?

Tom: Now, Riley, no one's going to prosecute you for bed wetting.

Riley: And you shouldn't. It's a natural body function. And now every ***** in the world gon' be scared to pee! I may never pee again!

Tom: Riley, it was a little girl!

Riley: Oh, I seen that girl. She ain't little. I'm little.

Tom: Yes.

Riley: Gary Coleman's little.

Tom: Yes.

Riley: Mini-Me is little.

Tom: Very.

Riley: And to the best of my knowledge, we all managed to avoid gettin' peed on so far!

Tom: But what about the victim?

Riley: Oh yes! The victim... At what point does personal responsibility become a factor in this equation?

Tom: I don't think that's...

Riley: (interrupting) I see piss comin', I move.

Tom: Hmm.

Riley: She saw piss comin', she stayed.

Tom: Yes, she did, but--

Riley: And why should I have to miss out on the next R. Kelly album JUST fo' that? (walks away)

Huey: (to Tom) Man, you just got beat by an eight-year-old.

Riley: (off screen) And, if R. Kelly goes to jail, I'LL PISS ON YO CAT!

Yep, money talks.

and bullshit walks..........

i do like how they go and explain how many on the jury were black and white. like it fucking matters when this trial was an absolute joke in the face the justice system...