TurboChopper: The finished product.

rl

We'll be at QS&L tonight with it. smile.gif Every peice of the bike was hand made by Kelley and myself, gas tank, fenders, the entire turbo system, bars, etc etc etc.... Its a 100" forged revtech motor with a .48 trim t3 and a suck through G-carb with 8psi. It lives on 110 octane race gas.

http://www.creativecustomchoppers.com/html/images/turbochopper.html

very sweet...

but definatly needs better rims, the wires just dont do it. not really digin the rear fender, gonna throw up alot of rocks or what ever else is on the rad on your back, proving that you dont rid in the rain your back would be soaked, and no way to haul chicks, that is very important.

Originally posted by TurboTANK:

how much power??i can point u in the direction of 2 bike dynos

We'll have a bike dyno in about a week (if they ever get to delivering it). It should do 180 to the wheel. 10.5:1 forged revtech 100" motor, G carb, .48 T3, 8psi and 112 octane gas. smile.gif

Originally posted by 100 RWHP:

SmokinHawk, are you suggesting a FUNCTIONAL chopper? ;)

Looks crazy to me! My question is, is the damn thing stable enough to lay into the boost and actually ride that f*cker??? smile.gif

It runs just as well as it looks, no reason at all that it would be unstable, its not a boss hog.

Originally posted by Innocuous:

damn, very impressive. Cover that seat in black, and it would be perfect! You two have skills indeed. I cant wait to see this in person.

Was the frame bought or fabbed?

And I gotta know, did you trailer it or ride it to QS&L?

:D

Thats a quick and dirty seat to get the bike out, next week we'll make a new seat for it.

The frame was purchased, and then changed around a lot, because of insurance we cant build our own frames and sell them, manufactures insurance gets to be a little pricey.

Without a doubt we rode it to QS&L, unless we are going 60+ miles it gets rode.

Originally posted by smokinHawk:

so whats the price tag on it. or are you keeping it?

very sweet indeed.

Keeping it for the summer to bring to shows, we have a few buyers interested picking it up in the fall, the price is $45k.

FWIW, we just bought a bike dyno so we can tune bikes at the shop. smile.gif

Props to you, that bike is sick as hell and I don't understand how anyone can build something like that. The creativity is through the roof and I think the craftsmanship far exceeds any of the other bikes I see build on tv. The gas tank sets the whole bike off and all the body lines follow perfectly. Very nice work

99 kobra :) (using my friends computer)