Hayabusa Nut-Swingers

04r1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey it was a financial snag! I am trying and hoping I can get one here soon. John dont do the snappage thing.. be scared when I do get it! LOL LOL

Hopefully before May I can have one.. just been trying to get everything wrapped up on the ole stang.. which I should have back here anytime now! yee haw!

That was Shawn. Who lives less than 2 blocks away. I'm pretty sure that he's one of the safest riders out there. He normally rides a busa with some spray on it. He also has a 9 sec mustang. I think he might be able to make his own decisions about wearing a helmet. Don't be so judgemental John

Originally posted by Got-Busa?:

The rider is not the problem, it's the other dumbasses on the road!

Never.....ever.....ever.....ride without a helmet, I don't care who you are!

He so f'n said it rite ^

No helmet = stupid graemlins/slap.gif

Guest Bearak
Hey Brian! I'd like to give it a shot. Racing ya on a drag strip that is. I've never raced anyone before, but I bought a 2005 'busa. Still in break-in though, and I haven't bought leathers, yet. I've been riding for 16 yrs, but never raced. (old rider, noob racer?) It's totally stock obviously, and I weigh about 240 lbs. I just think it would be fun.