Hayabusa Nut-Swingers

04r1

Guest Extreme PowerSports
I will be willing to take you up on your challenge. Your the guy who has that twin turbo v6 mustang. And I can get a couple more people to take you up on your offer. You name the place trails or norwalk. I hope your paper is right.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Extreme PowerSports:

I will be willing to take you up on your challenge. Your the guy who has that twin turbo v6 mustang. And I can get a couple more people to take you up on your offer. You name the place trails or norwalk. I hope your paper is right.

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ohnoes.gif omg the twin turbo "V-6" mustang!

Originally posted by Wonka:

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ohnoes.gif omg the twin turbo "V-6" mustang!

What do you think i'm worried?

Originally posted by Wonka:

Actually I think you're a cocky squid like every other Suzuki rider. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ugh2.gif

You think I'm cocky you can come get some to. But be carfull you don't flip your bike on your self again

I think this post is going to go back and 4th for the hole summer. All i want to know is were is stock v6. I want to know a date. Trails opens 4/3/05 11am to 4pm or do you need more time to pratic.

And dont forget to bring some money. And if you need any parts for your r1 stop by the shop I'll hook you up and maybe show you the busa.

And dont forget to bring some money. And if you need any parts for your r1 stop by the shop I'll hook you up and maybe show you the busa.

wow what a newb.....bustin out the bens so quick

"Extreme Powersports" sounds familiar. Are you guys down on Frank Rd?

I would like to see this race. graemlins/popcorn.gif

ok so lets get this straight .. Stock V6 calls out busas... a busa rider posts and then you guys go and crack on him cause he takes a guy up on his challenge...that makes sense..NOT!~

I wouldnt say someone is cocky when they are more than willing to back up there mouth! But I guess thats CR for the most part.. the second someone is ready to race no one freaking does "cause they dont wanna do that!" GAY GAY!

I wanna see this "Go Busas!!" LOL

Originally posted by AmysBAD98GT:

ok so lets get this straight .. Stock V6 calls out busas... a busa rider posts and then you guys go and crack on him cause he takes a guy up on his challenge...that makes sense..NOT!~

I wouldnt say someone is cocky when they are more than willing to back up there mouth! But I guess thats CR for the most part.. the second someone is ready to race no one freaking does "cause they dont wanna do that!" GAY GAY!

I wanna see this "Go Busas!!" LOL

OMGH12U!!!!1!111oneone!

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

Me and Rigsby were too busy partying with hot girls last night to bother comming on the "internet" ;)

So you two were hanging out at Rigsbys place watching girls gone wild? tongue.gif

-Marc

Sorry I didnt post back so quick, I didnt get to bed till after 8:30 this morning smile.gif Anyway, you wanna race, thats cool well do it when trails opens up if ya want. Ive heard your busa is heavily modded so it will probably be a waste of my time but Ill still race ya. Its not that I hate busa's, im just sick of everyone thinking they are the best and cant be beat. They are no faster than most new liter bikes anyway. Oh well