QS&L anyone

Guest Crucial Conflict

Guest Crucial Conflict
Whats up with everyone this weds night, anyone head'n up to bike night. if so we should meet up at taco bell on high or some shit, just throw'n out something here. Spouse to rain that morning but be dry that evening. Who's down.

Guest Crucial Conflict
I'll check out the forum, and I registered with your forum but it won't let me log on? We are gett'n down this weekend for a full day, might throw the bikes in the truck and find a spot! We are head'n down on Weds bike night so we'll see on the weather, I heard its going to be chilly but no rain that night!

Guest Crucial Conflict
close,Casey has the blue 600RR, and rusty was roll'n the blue R6 both caged, yeah you got the right guy.. I just got new skins on my shit so I'll be break'n her in hopefully on Weds. Went with those Michelin Pilot Powers, its going to be ill..

word .. ii liked riding wiht you guys.. tell your boys to sign up on the baord.. and where is the footage they had?? id like to add that to my film im making.

also PM me your number again i lost that shit. that way i cna get in touch with you when we ride.

you missed it the last time we were out.. what a blast you gotta meet some of the other dudes that were out... it was gettin nuts.. people droppin bikes left and right lol

Guest Crucial Conflict
Yo Hob, I'll PM you my home number and my dudes cell cause he'll be with me tonight at QS&L. Rains spouse to stop by 4 so we'll probably hit High St before we hit Polaris. We should get a gang of us from polaris and hit campus or some shit, Alum creek has some nice straights for stunt'n with no probs from our friends the "Fuzz".. I have to break some new tires in so I'm going to try to put 75+ miles on them before I get to QS&L... Talk at ya tonight! out

Guest Crucial Conflict
If everyone's going we'll probably meet down on High Street's Taco bell/7-11 by 7:00 at the latest. What do you ride david, and PM me your number so we can let you know if anyone's head'n out or not.. Alot of pussy's are scared of this chilly weather! ha