Need Someone To Do Turbo,Exhaust, Intercooler Install

Guest Beckett

Guest FixHondas
Originally posted by HONDATECH:

I love people like you. Fist you insult my intelligence by poking sarcasism at my "Honda training". Have you ever been employed by Honda and attended there factory training? I highly doubt it. Honda training has tought me numerous skills which I can bring into the performance aspect of Hondas. I could get technical about it but I would not want to confuse your narrow minded brain. Secondly, pretty much annyone can bolt on a intake, exhaust, header, or a turbo for that matter and pretend to call themselve a technician like yourself. I love people like you. What to know why? Because after you install performance parts parts on a car and cant figure out why your car dosent run right or the MIL light is on YOU bring the car to the dealer to let HONDA TRAINED TECHS like me, figure out what you f---ed up. So next time you voice your opinon, think about who works on these cars (stock and modified) every day for a living. Brian

I'm glad you found your schooling helpful but I have to inform you, Honda's training on driveability and MIL troubleshooting is a joke. I have yet to find Honda's troubleshooting techniques helpful in a real world environment.