QUICK. EBAY Turbo

Doug1647545489

you can get those t3's all day long at about half that price at your local junk yard. They used'em in lots of applications over the years.

Look at some turbo thunderbirds, they use that same turbo (different trims for auto v's manual tranny though).

Guest kshymkiw83420
Garret makes the Turbo's for SAAB. So more than likely it is a turbo ripped off of a SAAB. But i'm sure you could go to a junkyard find a SAAB 900 (i think this is where the T3 was used) and rip off the turbo.

Guest Computerguy5
The intercooled SOHC turbo mopars use them too... the DOHC turbo mopars use the T4... And you can find turbo mopars all over the place. Oh, there is a Garrett VNT from a 1990 Intercooled Mopar on eBay right now. Cool turbos: no wastegate. They modify their spoolup propertys by varying the exhaust turbine blades. Therefore, they can make high amounts of boost without becoming winded AND they spool up pretty damn quick-like too. These are harder to find, but well worth it if you do.

Originally posted by Computerguy5:

The intercooled SOHC turbo mopars use them too... the DOHC turbo mopars use the T4... And you can find turbo mopars all over the place. Oh, there is a Garrett VNT from a 1990 Intercooled Mopar on eBay right now. Cool turbos: no wastegate. They modify their spoolup propertys by varying the exhaust turbine blades. Therefore, they can make high amounts of boost without becoming winded AND they spool up pretty damn quick-like too. These are harder to find, but well worth it if you do.

that is seriously very interesting, i didn't know that, do you have anymore links to where i can read more about it?

are the new neon's going to be designed like this?