Anyone wanna help me screw with this a-hole?

max power

Everytime I sell something on Craigslist, I get these people who obviously save the info and then call me a month after I have removed the item wanting to know if I still have the item. I have started leaving the Items up untill they expire (45 days) with sold in in big letters on it. This seems to work as the emails and phone calls have stopped.

So, I opened my email this morning to find this lovely gem.

Fri, 13 Jun 2008 22:33:57 -0700 (PDT)From:"jimmy timmy" timtim565656@yahoo.com

Subject:Cheap garage/basement fridge (canal winchester)

To:sale-678412638@craigslist.org #message5051229176273068672238573902312918091382392761

CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY

** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home

** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping

** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

retard (or should i say dumb azz hillbilly),

If its sold, just delete, no need to leave up and add sold, sold , sold you fucking moron. You are the epitimy of what is wrong with our f'd up country.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to reply with a frenzy and then realized I would be giving this asshat my whole name (since I am such a genius that I used my full name in my email address). I am now in the process of opening a new email account just to screw with this dick.

Anyone want to help? I was thinking we could fill his email full of junk, sign him up for gay websites etc.

Any suggestions are appreciated as I know some of the most diabolicale and twisted minds on the internet are right here.

This is his email address

"jimmy timmy" timtim565656@yahoo.com

Lets take some of that negative energy that has been going around here lately and use it for something FUN. Lets unleash it on this unsuspecting asshole.

C'mon, help a brotha out.

look through his profile to see if you can get anything important. If you can get his phone number post it on craigslist in the male seeking male part. He will get about 400 calls in an hour. Otherwise post his email and have fun with it.

So what is his issue with this great country of ours. Are you sure this isn't really Timmie Robbins or his hack actress wife Suzie. Maybe he could leave the country with her. After 22 years in the military I have no use for those that feel like our country is all F**ked up.

I agree just send the asshat a e-mail and forget about him. Does his whole life consist of Craigslist....What a loser.

Everytime I sell something on Craigslist, I get these people who obviously save the info and then call me a month after I have removed the item wanting to know if I still have the item. I have started leaving the Items up untill they expire (45 days) with sold in in big letters on it. This seems to work as the emails and phone calls have stopped.

So, I opened my email this morning to find this lovely gem.

Fri, 13 Jun 2008 22:33:57 -0700 (PDT)From:"jimmy timmy" timtim565656@yahoo.com

Subject:Cheap garage/basement fridge (canal winchester)

To:sale-678412638@craigslist.org #message5051229176273068672238573902312918091382392761

CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY

** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home

** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping

** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

retard (or should i say dumb azz hillbilly),

If its sold, just delete, no need to leave up and add sold, sold , sold you fucking moron. You are the epitimy of what is wrong with our f'd up country.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to reply with a frenzy and then realized I would be giving this asshat my whole name (since I am such a genius that I used my full name in my email address). I am now in the process of opening a new email account just to screw with this dick.

Anyone want to help? I was thinking we could fill his email full of junk, sign him up for gay websites etc.

Any suggestions are appreciated as I know some of the most diabolicale and twisted minds on the internet are right here.

This is his email address

"jimmy timmy" timtim565656@yahoo.com

Lets take some of that negative energy that has been going around here lately and use it for something FUN. Lets unleash it on this unsuspecting asshole.

C'mon, help a brotha out.

I would reply to him and play a role of a dubmass hick. Just say things like

UUUUUH who is this? uncle jimbo told me to leave this up there, and I dont know you so I am not supposed to talk to strangers. Plus I dont know how to get the post out of the computer. Sorry gota run, time to feed the chickens.

Just keep acting like you live in the hills and play dumb as he replies. Also try try to misspell as many things as you can :) That will get him so angry lol.

OK, here is the first volley with some help from fasttc's research::evil:

Dearest jimmy timmy,

You dick. Do you think I care what the fuck you think about my ad on Craigslist? First of all, you stupid douchbag, I deleted it a long time ago. It isn't my fault this interweb doesn't get to your trailer as quick as it gets to the non retarded. What does my ad have to do with the fucked up country? Gay little fuckers like you are why the country is fucked up. So, just because you set around getting drunk on a friday night looking at craigslist because you cant get anyone to suck on your 30 year old little dick doesn't mean you want to fuck with me. Trust me, you don't.

Why don't you go back to Colonel Crawford HS and learn you some spellin, stupid. epitimy is spelled epitome.

But, you win the prize anyway, fucknut.pic?id=a1e0zOKHRppLhz8Os83erXLqdhmnke5KXqScv4xQp5Fd3Ig=&size=m

If someone can find this dipshits phone #, I would love to put it up in the men seeking men section as was suggested. That would be hilarious.

Thanks MadRussian for the pics.