HELP:Big key mark, Turtle Wax chip stik problem

Guest cokeslop

Guest cokeslop

I was useing the Turtle wax chip stik and color cure car polish and ran into a big problem. When I filled in the scractch (someone keyed my car) It filled in real nice but it filled it in BLACK, I have a red car. The chip stick is red and the polish is red. How do I fix this ? Do you know of any other products that could fill in the Key mark , (it is kind of deep)? Thanks

P.S.- I might just get it repainted, so if anyone on the board paints, let me know.

Guest cokeslop
Originally posted by VTEC Wheels ®:

Well, see your whole problem is the fact that you're using a Turtle Wax product. They're the worst on the market!!!! Use Meguire's Professional.

-Dose Meguire's make a product that will fill in a deep key mark ? If so what is it called

Originally posted by VTEC Wheels ®:

Well, see your whole problem is the fact that you're using a Turtle Wax product. They're the worst on the market!!!! Use Meguire's Professional.

i beg to differ, i used the chip stick on my 7, and it worked great. but then again black is easier to match.

but i know doug used the red chipstick and polish and he said it worked ok.....

dunno why it would be black, but all the paintchip shit is it just wax, so if you get some of that bug and tar remover it should come off with some scrubbing!