wheel/tire

Guest drifter

a fucking big one

proally like a 315(possiabily wider)-what ever ridiculously tiny aspect ratio they make them in (35 or some shit)-20

Thats my best guess, as I don't specialize in remembering shit like that, call a local tire store and tell them what kind of wheels you've got, then ask what are choices of tires, and what size are they? They'll be able to tell you for sure, hell it's their job

Guest drifter
Originally posted by copperhead:

why do you want such wide tires?

beacause i can get the wheels pretty cheap

besides that a vette with 20's on the back and 18's on the front would be cool :D ... i wonder if they will fit

dunlop makes the viper tires, there are probably several other tires u can get in that size.

depends what tire will fit on your car and on the rim.

its going to be expensive i think 35 serires is the lowest you can go, and thats a damn rough ride, just letting you know.

call up discount tire they have everything in the computer for fitting your car with that size rim.

Guest Ranger_Man

18s in front and 20s in rear would not be cool. it would be borderline useless more than anything else.

not only would it look retarded since your wheels would have two inches of difference, but add on to that the fact that virtually all 19+" rims are retardedly overweight.

ALSO,

http://home.columbus.rr.com/aaron240/tutbling.jpg rims on a c4 vette with some strap on wing is utterly asinine.

oh yea, im graemlins/offtopic.gif

Guest drifter

the 20's are Z06 wheels. I dident think they would be that heavy?

by the way beer guy there would only be 1 inch of verticle difference. think about it dip shit. and 1 inch would hardly be noticed graemlins/slap.gif

Guest lustful
Matt honestly where are you going to be getting z06 wheels.... and why don't you spend your money on getting a new 02 sensor so i can bring my laptop and finally finish tuning that bitch.... Plus you need to finish putting the wing on there because summer will be here before you know it ..... we still planning on the spring break car festival of ripping them apart and putting them back together again?

Guest lustful
oh and until you have seen the wing with the way he wants to mount it... i dunno i wouldn't say much.. it just looks so kickass once you see it in peson i was doubtful myself but it just is righteous.

Originally posted by drifter:

by the way beer guy there would only be 1 inch of verticle difference. think about it dip shit.

He didn't say it would jack your car up 2 inches:

"your wheels would have two inches of difference", in other words, 2" larger diameter.

Try reading a post twice before you go around calling poeple dipshit, dipshit.

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by A.S.E. to I.T.:

He didn't say it would jack your car up 2 inches:

"your wheels would have two inches of difference", in other words, 2" larger diameter.

Try reading a post twice before you go around calling poeple dipshit, dipshit.

you sir, are the only reason newark is as smart as it is, as a community.

attn retard: to the rest of the world 20-18 does infact = 2.

Guest drifter
Originally posted by Beer Guy:

you sir, are the only reason newark is as smart as it is, as a community.

attn retard: to the rest of the world 20-18 does infact = 2.

kid listen i have never heard you say somthin positive about anything. your allways downin. i dont know if its a personal diskomfort thing or what. when talking about wheels or any other circle; you have to take in effect the whole circumference. so if you have an 18' right beside a 20' there is only 1 inch difference doumb f*ck. like i said think about it. and in my opinion that wouldent look stupid. so do me a favor and do somthin productive. quit gripin like a little bitch

Originally posted by drifter:

kid listen i have never heard you say somthin positive about anything. your allways downin. i dont know if its a personal diskomfort thing or what. when talking about wheels or any other circle; you have to take in effect the whole circumference. so if you have an 18' right beside a 20' there is only 1 inch difference doumb f*ck. like i said think about it. and in my opinion that wouldent look stupid. so do me a favor and do somthin productive. quit gripin like a little bitch

The difference between an 18' circle and a 20' circle is actually 24".

;)

Guest drifter
Originally posted by A.S.E. to I.T.:

The difference between an 18' circle and a 20' circle is actually 24".

;)

your exactly right. thats 1 inch vertically graemlins/thumb.gif