Headlight cover fix for GTP

EVILGTP98

Returning home from an adventure last night, I noticed that my driver side headlight was throwing a weird beam out, to the left I could see alot more than usual. I got out to look and I will be damned if my headlight cover was not gone, pissed me off. So now I need to replace that, wondering how tough it was, dont look to bad, but I think the whole assembly has to come out and new put in, its just the cover in front of the light but I dont think you can buy just that. Wondering if anyone knew for sure and could help me out, im callin up a few dealerships today and seein what I can find out. I was goin to call the insuracne company but my deductable is way up there. So any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Damn, I didnt even see replies to this until just now, lol. I ended up getting a new one through a body shop guy i know for 70 bucks. Didnt seem like to bad of a deal. It was a super easy fix though, i will probably pull my headlight when I race from now on, thanks.

Jamie