Pricing

Guest OhioSiGuy

Guest OhioSiGuy
How much would it be to have a turbo manifold made for a D15/D16 eninge with the T25 flange on it? To have some one who knows how to do it, ...for cheap but a good job.

Guest stevil

Depends on if they can use a stock manifold or a header, that would be easy to just weld the T25 flange on. If you need the whole turbo manifold made from scratch, then that's a bit more expensive. Materials also could be a factor, especially if you want stainless steel.

I just got a mig welder, maybe I can practice on your manifold. :D

Guest OhioSiGuy
Can you get homemadeturbo.com to go, i can't it goes to a picture of a CRX that says CRVtech or something and two large with boxs and that it, before it had a picture of a integra that ran 11's, also with two large white boxs and thats it, i cant go any where on the site, so confused. Yeah I'll go to U'Wrench it and buy another header that would fit and then try to find a t25 flange, maybe you guys could help i have a little bit of money.

Guest mudbutt
Give the site some time to load if you are on dialup. There will be a menu bar on the left. You will have to have the flange made, to bolt up to the manifold.

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Ol' Drippy:

You will have to have the flange made, to bolt up to the manifold.

Nah, you can buy them online, I've seen them sold at a few sites, like this one. Of course making one wouldn't be too tough either.

Guest stevil

yeah, but those wont bolt up to the civic manifold.

True, but chop off the old flange, weld on the T25 flange, and it's good to go.

The old opening would swallow that flange. I dont like the Idea od welding to cast iron either.

If you heli-arc the flange on with a high nickle filler rod, take care to pre heat the manifold, and let it cool down slowly it will work fine. But that still leaves the mismatched holes to deal with. An adapter would probablly be the best bet if space allows.

Guest mudbutt
Originally posted by Tinman:

If you heli-arc the flange on with a high nickle filler rod, take care to pre heat the manifold, and let it cool down slowly it will work fine. But that still leaves the mismatched holes to deal with. An adapter would probablly be the best bet if space allows.

God has spoken graemlins/thumb.gif