my car is a pos

ttemper

my car has been missing bad for the last 2 months. i changed the spark plugs about a month ago thinking it would help. well it did at first. it ran fine for a while. yesterday i get into my car and right away i notice it missing..the car shakes out of control...when i push on the accelerator, it bogs down and barely goes anywhere. it died on me twice in less than 3 minutes. the odd thing is it died when i made two right turns....i made sure the rubber boots were making good contact with the plugs, they were as far as i could tell. i told my dad about the problem and he said it could be the fuel pump or the modulator. im running low on cash and i hope its cheap to fix..w/e the problem is...if anyone has an input or advice it owuld be greatly appreicated..i know getting a new car would fix the problem. but im a broke college student.

thanks

Guest infamous me 235
wierd, my moms 80-something accord does the exact same thing the whole dash board shakes n shit and you have to put on foot on the brake and then one on the gas so it stops(AT), except it hasnt died yet, and we had it checked and they said it was the old carberator(spelleen)