Excellent window tinting shop?

SupraGlue

You should check out Mr.Tint on Frank Rd... You can swing by during the day and check out the place. They do excellent work for a reasonable price. They have a couple photo albums w/ a ton of the "high end" and nicer cars he's done...

I just had mine done by Joe @ Mid-Ohio Tint. Personally he has been doing window tint for 9 years, mostly he does commercial building tint now, guess the money is better... smile.gif But he still does cars on the side.

I'm very happy with the job he did on my 7.

I donno what it cost, it was a V-day present from HoTTie31! (gotta love a girl who will buy you car gifts for mushy holidays!)

K

MY roommate got his done at Mr Tint on Frnak road and its great. They even had to strip the shitty tint off that was on it. smile.gif

I need to find someone to do mine also but black out my matrix on my rear window and not just put tint over it. If it's not blacked out the tint will not stick :(

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nocab72:

Nah, I don't want everyone to hate me, just to know that you shouldn't loose hope...

There are dope-ass girls out there that will love you for who you are...keep looking!

K<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Girls suck, nice ones don't exist. Yours must be one of thoes replacments I keep hearing about, they are starting to replace them becasue they are broken, thats why they all suck. tongue.gif

"NOT TRYIN TO BE SMART"

But I used to tint windows at Ziebart back in the day on Wilson Rd. The guy there is rank the #1 Tinter in Ohio,he is the besthis name is matt...

Again not trying to start a flame here or anything... I just think its odd you say someone is the best... but you had the same car done twice?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nocab72:

Nah, I don't want everyone to hate me, just to know that you shouldn't loose hope...

There are dope-ass girls out there that will love you for who you are...keep looking!

K<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sniff* Thanks, man. I'll keep trying.

tongue.gif:D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 383Iroc:

"NOT TRYIN TO BE SMART"

But I used to tint windows at Ziebart back in the day on Wilson Rd. The guy there is rank the #1 Tinter in Ohio,he is the besthis name is matt...

Again not trying to start a flame here or anything... I just think its odd you say someone is the best... but you had the same car done twice?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to work at Ziebart back in '95 or so. There was a guy there, I can't remember his name, but I thought it was Matt or something to that. The one I worked at was in Dublin. He tinted the windows in my Toyota when I worked there for $20 ! smile.gif Anyways. I've seen his face in a couple of the "Dollar Stretcher" coupon books. I haven't seen an ad from him him in a while. Are we talking about the same person? Back then he drove a red Neon with some 17" rims I think on it. He did an excellent job on my car BTW. I can't seem to find him though.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I used to work at Ziebart back in '95 or so. There was a guy there, I can't remember his name, but I thought it was Matt or something to that. The one I worked at was in Dublin. He tinted the windows in my Toyota when I worked there for $20 ! Anyways. I've seen his face in a couple of the "Dollar Stretcher" coupon books. I haven't seen an ad from him him in a while. Are we talking about the same person? Back then he drove a red Neon with some 17" rims I think on it. He did an excellent job on my car BTW. I can't seem to find him though. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats my boy thats who I'm talking about he is at the Wilson store now...he is the best hands down

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jimmy
Originally posted by AWD killa:

You should check out Mr.Tint on Frank Rd... You can swing by during the day and check out the place. They do excellent work for a reasonable price. They have a couple photo albums w/ a ton of the "high end" and nicer cars he's done...

I know a lot of guys that went there. Mr Tint does do really good work, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

what would be a good price for just my rear hatch glass? mine kinda got shattered by a baseball and its lookin kinda funny havin everything tinted except for my back window. ziebart gave me a quote of $75 just for that, kinda sucks since some guy did my whole car at ziebart for $100 when my friend worked there (doesn't anymore)...