neon install

Guest rugbyracing

Guest rugbyracing
my brother and sister pitched in and bought be a underbody neon kit for my car and i was wondering if any of you knew how to install it... i would rather pay one of you to do it then someone at a auto shop overcharging my ass.. any help would be great!

Guest blkcivic
its really not that hard, the best way to do it is to start late in the evening and temporarly wire them so you can turn them on and off. lay next to your car and hold them where they put the best glow to the ground, making sure you cant see the neon tube unless your under the car. then hang um' and the permenatly wire them

Guest rugbyracing
wow i went to go get my a/c problem fixed and found out i cant have ne freeon cuz it is now illegal... this is news to me.. well now i got to drop some $$$ to get my stuff cleaned so the new shit and whatever freeon left doesnt mix.. ne one eles know about this....? or why it is illegal?

Guest rugbyracing
wow i went to go get my a/c problem fixed and found out i cant have ne freeon cuz it is now illegal... this is news to me.. well now i got to drop some $$$ to get my stuff cleaned so the new shit and whatever freeon left doesnt mix.. ne one eles know about this....? or why it is illegal?