Question on SVT Gauges

I was wondering, I've seen a number of applications done where they take out the stock backlighting of the speedometer and tach and such and replace it with LED's.. I noticed on the SVT that the interior lighting kinda sucks, it's a dull green color just on the numbers.. which is fine when it's pitch black around you but when I'm on the freeway when I go under a overhead light then I can't see the speedometer at all it just disapears due to the colors (Which ends up being a big pain) so I was wondering if the SVT gauges would look better with some LED's behind them, I've looked on E-bay at replacements and shit but most of them arn't the thing I'm looking for.. I really like how the '03 SVT Cobra's counsel lights up.. Any advice as to how I would go about doing this? Or of any applications? :confused: T.I.A. - David

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/406000-406999/406211_7_full.jpg btw that's a shot of the consel but it's not from my car (I'll take some once I get my cam working again) sorry about it not being a nighttime shot, this was the best I could find.