A/F Gauge

JaSSon

Are you not planning on staying N/A. Honestly, on an N/A car, they are pretty much worthless. You can't really tune with them, since they don't indicate the exact O2 voltage....not that you can tune perfectly anyway with a narrow-band O2 sensor, but you can get pretty damn close.

The only reason I have one is for a quick indication if the car is going lean while spraying (also have an electric FP gauge as well).

Originally posted by 100 RWHP:

Yeah they're not too bad but as with any job, doing it right will take some time. It wires into O2 sensor, then you just run the wires into the cabin and mount the gauge. Be ready for pretty blinking lights smile.gifsmile.gif

Those things look so cool. Lol..flashy...

Originally posted by Ex7r3m3r:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by FoundOnRoadDriving:

Maybe I just got a defective meter?

Maybe the owner is defected? :confused: </font>Defected? that would mean that i requested asylum in another country. I hope you know what that means. And if you don't, go to www.dictionary.com and look it up, or rent ANY old cold-war movie. The one with robin williams is a goodie. I forget the title. And yes, the owner installed everything correctly. :mad:

not sure how your wiring harnes is, but:

if you are running lean all the time, you probably hooked it up to the 12 v lead and fried the gauge. Mine did that after a 12v lead acidently touched it. it would stay lean all the time, and move very slowly. when you first start your car, it should stay rich till the o2 sensor warms up. If it isnt, then it is fried.

Hope this helps