Top 25 Horsepower list Update?

AngryBMW

Mark, do you think it's time for an update? There are a few people on their that have significantly changed their car since the last dyno, and there are people that no longer have those cars.

Just a suggestion since we are making all these changes to the board. I think we should try and make the lists as up-to-date as possible. smile.gif

-Marc

Three things:

First, I am no longer a moderator of this section. ;)

Second, there didn't seem to be much interest in the list, so I was considering dropping it entirely. Only one guy asked for his numbers to be updated within the last year, and he no longer owns that car.

Third, with Advanced and Quantum also offering dyno services (for AWD cars, in Quantum's case), it's biased to require a dyno number from one particular shop.

If there is a demand for it, and someone else wants to take it over, that's fine with me. It's just an HTML cut and paste. Marc, are you volunteering? tongue.gif

Originally posted by B Dubs-b13:

Marc what is html mean???? lol

Damn Brandon, is it me or has your grammer gotten worse? lol.

HTML means Hyper Text Markup Language...any more questions, son? tongue.gifsmile.gif

-Marc

I actually always liked looking at that list, but just haven't dynoed recently enough to add my #'s to the list. I always found it interesting seeing what everyone else had, but like someone said, it looks like no one ever updates it at all, so what's the point in having it?

Originally posted by The Pikey:

If there's enough interest, I'll update it. I would like to see a top 25 1/4 mile list as well(I know...wrong section) :D

Scott

peace

I would also but at the same time someone brought up the point that maybe not everyone would be honest about it. Maybe if you were required to post a scanned copy of your slip?