3000GT question...

Guest infamous me 235

Guest infamous me 235

what is the difference between a 3000GT

SL and VR4?

i know the VR4's are twin turbo, but other than that, what's the difference?

numerous stuff actually. The Sl and bases are front wheel drive.

1)Where the vr4's are All wheel drive.

2)The vr4 has superior steering capabilities and responsiveness. Cause it has a All wheel steering system as well.

3)Vr4's also have is what we call active aero. That is where the spoiler in the rear and a flap under the front bumper will move up and down varying to the proper down force.

4)Also they have a system to switch exhaust from a touring mode to a sport mode for more and better sound and performance.

5)also not to mention that the vr4 has 325hp and the sl and some bases have 225hp.

6)Sl's come with smaller rims. The Vr4 in the 91-94 came with 17" rims 95-99 they came with customs made 18" chromes.

7)the Vr4 and the R/t TT in 94 switched to the gettrag 6 spd tranny as well. Those trann'ys are very nice they can usually hold high number horse power modifications on the stock tranny as well.

Here are some really cool common points to the sl and the vr4. Both have a system to them called the ECS It is where by the push of a button can determine if you need the stiffness for performance. To a softer ride for a nice drive in the hills. Both also come with a kick ass Infinity sound system. If you ever talk to 3s owners that have big subs and stereos in their cars you will find that most of them have their stock stereo speakers in the cab. For any other questions or inquiries. Please visit www.3si.org or www.stealt316.com for more technical information. If you have more questions but cannot find them on one of the sites. Please message me. Thanx have fun.