Weekly meets in Dayton?

DangBruhY

As far as not wanting to go to any meets, that's a little gay. When you go to a meet with other motorcycle enthusiast, you talk to them and check out what they got and what they are doing to their bike. Kinda like on here, but in person.

The fun is riding to and from the meet. I've NEVER been to a car/bike meet where I didn't ride to and from there with a bunch of other people. Usually the ride after is the longer one and on a lot of back roads. The one to the meet is where we ride around the city trying to get everyone together.

If yall are that adamant about not going to meets, then whatever. I'd just like to hang out and ride with other people from this area.

There is a meet every Saturday night, but I have to wake up at 3:30AM on Sunday to get ready for work... So I never go.

+1 !!! they're not into cars like us, so they dont know what its like!! i LOVE meets..

speaking of.. the every sat. meet, is that srd ??

but, for this area, i dont go to any bike nights.. use too.

went to jackass flats last year.. saw a row of sportbikes.. but now that i have a bike i havent been. no one wants to go. same with QSL.

so i just go to Kil Kare instead!

i like to go to the lodge bar!! its a good time

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the newb throwing in but you could all meet at the sonic in middletown its half way between dayton and cincy. I don't know if sonic would like all the bikes but who knows.

supposedly they are building a sonic in west carrollton i think that would be a pretty good place. they used to do bike nights in downtown miamisburg with live bands and all that stuff but i haven't seen one this year. that was mostly harley's anyway

The SRD meets are a joke. Don't go to the any in Huber, if you don't want to get in trouble with the law. Too many stupid people doing stupid things.

I'm going to try to get off on Sundays... I'll have to talk to my supervisor first. Unless I'm putting a 12 hour shift (which I don't do on the weekends) I usually get off work at 2. I'd need a nap, but after that, I'm good to go for riding.

They are building a Sonic in Huber and there is one in Englewood right now.

GOOD! I love SONICS!

We go out of our way to go down to Middletown sometimes just to eat SONIC.:)

Best fast food joint EVER!

I hope they start building them here in Dayton/surrounding.

They ARE building them all over the Dayton area. I can't wait until the one in Huber is built.

As far as best fast food joint ever... I guess You've never eaten at an In N Out?

The SRD meets are a joke. Don't go to the any in Huber, if you don't want to get in trouble with the law. Too many stupid people doing stupid things.

lol trust me i dont... thats not a meet.. thats all rice.

then what meet you talkin about??

They ARE building them all over the Dayton area. I can't wait until the one in Huber is built.

As far as best fast food joint ever... I guess You've never eaten at an In N Out?

Holy balls In N Out is God's gift to America! That place has the best burgers.

No never heard of it.

I can't wait to hit Cincy up for some IHOP! I've never been there.

Oh my god yes I love ihop so much. For anyone that has been to the tail there is a ihop there off 40 when you take 129. I flipped when I saw it the first time. Damn near lost my trailer trying to whip in there.

A buddy of mine with a turbo eclipse is on SRD. His name is Brad. He's worked with me since 1999 practically. He said he just went to some meet and met a few good guys. Wonder if you were one of them. :dunno: He's not a trouble making type guy so I'm sure he probably doesn't do any SRD meets because he hates ricers. He's sponsored so he does have to go to a certain amount of meets/shows I think.

Alright guys, I'm completely new to this forum, but I wanted to check it out who's around in the Dayton area and see where the hell is everyone during the week/weekend? A year or two ago, I used to ride a Suzuki to QS&L on Wednesdays, but I haven't tried to go back for a long time, so I have no idea what the cool kids are doing anymore.

As an aside; if there is some sort of rampant dislike for QS&L these days, I apologize for mentioning them, but it was the last place I ever attended, so I'm completely out of the loop....

And since I'm sure we can all be judged by the bike we have, I thought I'd also throw up a couple pics to let everyone see what I've got going on, and therefore berate me as much as they'd like.

The old suzuki - it started life as a stock (boring) SV650S, but ended much better for the journey. This thing as all done lovingly by hand by me until my friend wrecked it in a parking lot. He made it a whole 500 feet before falling over. He now owns it, and is a bastard.

2969650480092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

2165026860092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

But I've since grown up and gone all Honda crazy, so now this is my new baby, which I have again modded with love by hand. No one else will ever ride it.

2813961680092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

2896574160092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

Ok, enough posting, I'll shut up now....

jarvis i think i saw you crusing on 75 yesterday not gunna lie. do you have the leds laid into your hugger? i saw you were in springboro as well and that is where i saw the bike get on 75 at.

oh and btw post up a just joined thread so everyone knows you are here!