Camber Kit Install?

Guest njbargar

Guest njbargar
My G/F is getting a camber kit in a couple of weeks for her '00 Civic Si, but I have no idea how they go on, since my cars' suspension is completely stock. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to help, specifically anybody who has done one. Beer and food provided, it won't be for a couple of weeks. Just message me or email me @ njbargar@msn.com

Guest njbargar
Originally posted by edsihon:

i think he meant that his car has stock suspension and hers doesnt so he doesnt know how to install one.

Bingo!! I told her to get the one that just connects to the stock A-arm. She doens't race and it doesn't have that bad of a negative camber so I think she'll be alright with just the simpler one. It doens't look that hard I just really don't want to screw it up. So any help/supervision would be greatly appreciated. By the way this is the car.

http://www.streetracinggallery.com/cgi-bin/gallery/streetracinggallery.cgi?action=view&link=Import_Cars/Honda&image=Picture%200031.JPG&img=12&tt=

Guest njbargar
Originally posted by rl:

Nate, I've done several. Hit me up 740-971-4901 after 8:00 tonight. Budd and I can do it for ya. (and you'll get to see your old neighborhood :D )

PM'D You.

Guest njbargar
Doesn't have 'em. Had to put them back on to the old Si. That one lost a fight to an '84 Cutlass in old Dublin. Figured put the old ones back on it and take those, she can always sell them, buy old ones and still have half the money left. She still wants to put her old spoiler back on (Stillen Touring) had a good track look to it.