First 36 hours

50znfty

I have had my bike for about 36 hours and have put about 140 miles on her. I have ridden around Columbus and outlying areas and had the run of experiences so far. Which is good, it is keeping me on my toes.

So here is the rundown. Sitting in the turn lane at a traffic light, first in line. Driver behind me starts honking his horn at me. I look back,this idiot is trying to tell me that I need to pull forward. I am already well inside the cross walk lines. Any further I am in danger of being clipped by turning cars. Like he doesn't think I am aware of the possibility that the turn signal won't trigger and we might sit for a little bit.:rolleyes: So glad he could help me ride my bike. Oh and the turn signal arrow did come on. Their car must have tripped it. Yeesh!?!

Two stupid kids crossing against traffic paying no attention, wait for the truck ahead of me to pass and they continue, almost ran them over.:mad:

Then the guy in a hurry to get out of the company parking lot and get home almost pulled out in front of me. Good thing I watch ahead and anticipate drivers actions.:beating:

And the last of the day was the car behind me honking the horn for me to make the left turn that I was making, apparently I was not risking my life quickly enough for them.:thefinger:

All in all I would say an average day on the road.

Yup, yup just another day. Won't take too long before your viewing both your rides and your drives with a new set of eyes.

Isn't that the truth!! I already am. I have always been around bikes and been a passenger, so I watch for bikes. However, there is a whole new level too it