Beater hot start problem

Hey guys I am in need of a little help, or just a couple of suggestions. First off the car is a 1991 Ford Probe GL, non-turbo, 2.3 liter. I have had the car for two months and have only had this problem twice. It seems like whenever the car is driven for longer than 30 minutes (driving or traffic) it won't start back up, until the car/motor is completly cold again(1-2 hours later). It won't even turn over, almost like the battery is just dead. I am the thinking starter solonoid is just getting hot, and not letting the car re-start until it is cold again. Thanks in advance.

Tom

TW Sensor = Thermal Water Sensor

First make sure the starter is getting power. If it is but it doesn't crank then it's a safe bet you need a starter. If your dash lights don't even come on I would start with the ignition switch. Make sure you are getting spark when you crank it over, if not you'll need to start testing ignition components. I just tossed the TW Sensor out there IF your car has one, it's common for cars not to start when they are warm if it's bad. It will lean out the air fuel mixture so much that the car won't start.