FS/1990 Jeep Wrangler

jeep17

the jeep below is for sale. it is in cleveland. has following new objects...

-engine (about 7,000 miles on it, from jasper engines)

-rebuilt carb w/k&n airfilter

-rebuilt tranny

-rebuilt rear diff.

-new clutch

-new flywheel

-newer bestop sailcloth softtop(black) with rear tinted windows

-new bf goodrich all-terrains

-soundbar

-cd player

-all objects you see on car(ie. sidesteps, brushguard, stainless hinges, chrome grille, hella 500 fog lamps)

-misc. objects throughout car.. dress up items i've even forgot about

-has bikini top(grey) and rear duster (grey)

want $5000... which the engine alone last fall and all the work that was done with it cost more than that. I got a new celica gts last week and this is going to help pay for it!... if interested call 216-347-0620(cell) 216-521-5749(home)

[ 28. June 2004, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: jeep17 ]

this!... this is helping me pay for my new car atleast through my last year of school so i dont have to worry about the payments as much. if anyone has any questions please call and ask!... i have all the reciepts to prove the work.. i can even give you the number if the mechanic whose done all the work on the car since i first bought it.

Yeah man, like I said before... 2200. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Ricochet:

I want this Jeep very bad, enough to sell my Civic. Know anybody who wants a Civic with a type r engine?

Nice Jeep though. graemlins/thumb.gif I'm just not into them.

body has 155,000 miles on it with a spot here and there of rust... no eye sores... the top is mint, windows have normal wear look to them... overall the jeep is in great shape for a 90'... obviously its a lot cleaner than in the picture above.

-just to add when i bout it 4 years ago... the jeep had been stored every winter and was used as a summer toy (top down fun) so it also harldy saw rain. so as i can figure it only really got about 4-5 years of normal everyday use.