parting out a 93 300zx 5 spd

2Turboz

Heya all,

In my automotive exploints and dealings I have aquired a 93 300zx parts car...black with charcaol leather..

was in a front collision..

Thought id give the 240 sx boys a chance at teh 5 lug hubs and brakes before im done with it.

Tom

Guest Rane

Anyone know the difference in the TT and N/A transmission or is it the same one?? Mine seems, shitty...

While I'm at it, did this N/A have a wing on it besides the half-riced aftermarket wing or no wing at all? What color is the car atm?

Is it a 5-spd car? If so id like all the conversion parts (pedals / console / shifter + boot / slave & master cylinders / lines) smile.gif

Thanks Tom and let me know what youve got.

Jeff

Originally posted by Rane:

Anyone know the difference in the TT and N/A transmission or is it the same one??

The casing is different, internals are the same. But the NA can be made to work on TT engine with a little bit of grinding.

Originally posted by turbotrio:

Is it a 5-spd car? If so id like all the conversion parts (pedals / console / shifter + boot / slave & master cylinders / lines) smile.gif

Thanks Tom and let me know what youve got.

Jeff

Read the title Jeff smile.gif

hehe guess ill do this all in one reply..

Jeff,

got all that stuff..all in good condition.. hit me up on email.

seats are charcoal leather...id say fair condition.. typical drivers seat wear. power..

Motor.. milage is a shade over 100k...car ran great when i got it home.. but ive since removed teh pper and lower intakes and the heads. still have all parts, just disassembled.. had some plans for it all but ive decided to just part teh 93 out and concentrate on the new Twin Turbo..

email is Twinturbozwv@yahoo.com

TOm