FS: 1989 Honda Civic $600

nization

Just a gold honda civic I bought as a beater and no longer need.

It has a short throw shifter installed, 15" three spoke rims, aftermarket header and full exhaust installed. Aftermarket struts in the front. The rears should be replaced. Clear marker lights and turn signals. Blue LED washer lights that I disconnected for the moment, but they work and I can connect them again to work.

It's not the cleanest of cars, but it starts, runs and drives fine. It smokes out the tail pipe a bit too.

I have an extra head, vavles and intake that will come with the car as well.

It had an aluminum wing and clear tail lights on it when I bought the car, but I have since removed them. I still have them if anyone's interested for $50 tail lights and $70 for the wing. obo

Please call me if you're interested or have any questions. 614-327-2298. I live in westerville.

Thanks for lookin'

~Miles

[ 20. August 2004, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Random Nization 7 ]

Thank you, Mike. Yes, it is a 4-door. I may come accross stock rims in a few days. I will post here if so.

If anyone would be interested in the 15" rims w/tires, I'd part with them alone for $200 obo as well.

also, I did not mention earlier, it is an LX trim and has a removable glass sunroof 8) power locks and windows that all work.

Originally posted by cinergi:

I will give you a call sometime tomorrow, I had to go out of town unexpectedly....

Cool. If I do not answer, just leave a msg. I'll be at work all day tomorrow, but I should still be able to answer the phone, if not, then I'll call back shortly.

I am off during the morning/afternoon on Wednesday if you (or anyone else) would like to check it out that day.