NX Mainline kit

blazinjr

I have a NX Mainline kit that is new and never used. It is a 50 to 75 hp for EFI cars and has a 10 lb bottle. I have bought some longer lines from the solenoids to the Piranha jet. I also bought some extra 45 and 90 degree elbows and a braided fuel supply line. I also have a MSD window switch that is in used condtion that a friend used on his Mustang if interested.

All this kit needs is a micro switch, purge kit, blow down tube and a N2O pressure gauge and you are ready to go.

This is a link to the kit. just click on the EFI kit for the details. Also the solenoids are the round type and not the box type.

NX Mainline kit

If interested PM or email me at blazinjr@sbcglobal.net about the price. I could meet potential buyer at a SE location in Columbus for delivery.

I am selling it due to getting rid of my car and getting another bike.

• 3 months later...

I was going to sell it so I could use the money on getting another bike but now It looks like the money is going to be needed somewhere else. My son fell and broke his collarbone and doctor bills are coming in and part of my roof needs fixed on my house..

Right now I have a little over $500 in everthing including the longer lines, fittings, MSD switch, etc... The bottle has never been filled and nothing has been hooked up on this kit.

Make me a reasonable offer and it could be yours in time for Christmas.

Here is a picture of the basic kit, upon request I can supply pictures of the other items listed.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/Blazinjr/NXMainline.jpg